What Are The Signs That The Body is Craving Magnesium?
When the body’s magnesium stores are taxed—a common occurrence considering our magnesium-poor diets—the body provides some clear hints. Occasional body aches, constipation, tension headaches; reduced energy, interrupted sleep, and many other indicators are your body’s way of telling you it needs more magnesium.*
Magnesium is involved in more than 325 enzyme reactions. It’s likely there are hundreds (thousands?) more that scientists have yet to discover.
How Is Jigsaw MagSoothe™ different from Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®?
We designed the two products to be complimentary to one another.
Jigsaw MagSoothe™ (brand new!) is:
- In a powder form for rapid absorption & utilization.
- Contains 200mg of Albion’s Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate, a form of magnesium that generally has a calmingaffect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factors Bicarbonate and Potassium.
- Usually taken in evening.
Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT® (our original, top-rated, best-selling magnesium formula) is:
- In a proprietary “Sustained Release Technology” tablet form for extended absorption & utilization.
- 500mg of Albion’s Dimagnesium Malate, a form of magnesium that generally has an energizing affect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factor’s B6, B12, and Folate. (A Mag SRT B-Free formula is available for those wishing to supplement B-vitamins separately.)
- Usually taken in the morning.
Knowing that many people use magnesium malate in the morning, and magnesium glycinate in the evening, we decided to create Jigsaw MagSoothe. We hope you enjoy this brand new magnesium product!